Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anniversary Chronicles

If you'll remember, my ten year anniversary (since dating) was last month. Chance and I (well, mostly just I) decided to take a picture of just the two of us every year around our anniversary. I thought it would be a fun way of measuring the years.

So, we took this picture.



Well as I was recently going through my photos and organzing them on my computer I found a random picture in my phone from the same time last year. We actually took a picture of just the two of us, both dressed nicely, on the exact same day the previous year. Apparently I must have thought about taking an anniversary pic that year too and just forgot? Who knows, but it's most definitely a tradition I'm starting.



How about you? Any traditions for your anniversary? Any you want to start?


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...