Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photoshop Fun

I took Archer out in the beautiful sunshine today to snap a few quick pictures. I love the effect of the spring and summer sun in pictures. Well today, I wanted to do something kind of fun, but he wouldn't sit too still. We ended up with this.


To which I first edited into this. Basic reverse black and white, created with the reverse b/w tool in Photoshop Elements 9.



Then I wanted to do even more, so I played around with the hue and saturation of the image in quick editing, also PSE 9. 


Both of these turned out cute! I'm thinking of doing a collage print, Andy Warhol style. 




Chance bought me PSE 9 for my anniversary gift, so I'm learning my way through it. If you have any tips, please feel free to let me know. I've looked a few up on youtube and found how to brighten the eyes, but that's basically the extent of my knowledge.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...