Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here's to the Next Ten...

Ten years ago today, I had my last first kiss. It was in my room, at the foot of my bed. It was after weeks and weeks of debating what being his girlfriend would be. I had a boyfriend before, so I knew what it was like to be a girlfriend, just not his. I knew he was different. He was a close friend for years before we got to the point that we liked each other that way, even though secretly as a child I would pretend that he was Ken to my Barbie. PS, if you didn't already know this, my BFF and I played Barbies for years. I mean, longer than we should have. lol


I knew that being his girlfriend would be something not to be taken lightly. I knew it would be the last time I would be someone's girlfriend. I knew we would end up married someday.

And five years later, we were married. I'm so glad I made that decision as he is the most amazing husband a girl could ask for.




Love you babe.




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love this!! Happy 10 years and here's to many many more!

Tessa said...

happy 10 yearssssss!!!!!!!
I as well played Barbie's waaaaaaaay too long :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...