Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mm, Mm, Mmmm

I got to thinking today about my favorite foods!

1. Steak (I love a really juicy, albeit well cooked steak.)
2. Pizza Hut Cheese Pizza (Thin or Handtossed Crust, pan is toooo greasy.)
3. Pancakes (No explanation needed.)
4. A really great green salad (No icky lettuce, or mushrooms though.)
5. Bread (Fresh from the bakery french bread with a crusty crust. Mmm.)

Basically, that's all I could come up with. There are other things that I like, but I love those tings. I could eat them daily, and not get tired of them.

4 comments:

Rikki said...

You like well done steak!? Ugh. No way could I eat that I prefer a steak that's cooked on the rarer side of medium-rare.

sally said...

Eeeeuw! I can't do bloody. I can almost do pink, but I need sauce then. : )

Kristen said...

I'm with you, Rikki. I need some pink/red. My dad does the perfect medium rare steak. Anywhere else I go, I have to order it medium, though.

Anonymous said...

but pan crust is the BEST!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...