Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful Day 16

Archer went to pre-kindergarten this year. I was ready for it, then I wasn't, some days I'm still not and wish he could stay home with me. I think he feels the same way. I think we both know it's better for him to spend time at school so we don't make each other crazy. :)

But today I had Thanksgiving dinner with him at school. Well, he ate (a little) and I sat with him. It was fun and I am so thankful for the chance to do that. Thankful for the time with him. It was so surreal to me to watch this little guy carrying his lunch tray in a cafeteria. I just knew he would need help or wouldn't remember what to do, but he did such a good job. I was proud and sad at the same time. He really didn't need my help.

He's going to get his own day, but really, I'm so thankful for the memories we made today.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...