Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nursery To Do

My husband comes home tomorrow and I'm sure he's going to immediately ask what I've been doing for two weeks. The yard is a wreck, the house is a wreck, and the nursery is still exactly as he left it, with the exception of a rug on the floor. There is still so much to do, but I'm just not sure where to start and I can't seem to find the energy to do any of it. I decided today, maybe if I made a physical list I could actually accomplish something in the next two days.

1. Get excess stuff out of closet
2. Hang new closet bar
3. Put up closet organizer
4. Hang curtain
5. Hang decor
6. Move small dresser to baby's room
7. Put lamp up
8. Hang shelves
9.

However, my first bullet needs to be: Find a place to put all the crap in that closet. I just need more room.

And if we're being honest, we both know I spent time writing this blog to avoid actually doing the work. :)




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...