Thursday, August 9, 2012

First day!!

Well, today was the day. My baby boy's very first day of school. Until now he has either been at home with me or in an at-home daycare. This is a major transition, for Archer and Mom.

Last night he wasn't tired and fought sleep until nearly 10. He of course slept with mom, because dad is at work. He didn't even consider sleeping in his own room. :)


Our alarm went off at a very early 7 am and he begged for "2 more minutes" so I relented and gave him until 7:10. When I told him it was time for oatmeal he hopped out of bed and ran to get his robe to keep warm while I made lunch.




After breakfast we got dressed, brushed teeth and went outside to take some pictures! 





He was very excited the entire way to school and seemed fine when I took him in. We put his back pack and lunch in his locker. George the bear went too, he was to stay in the locker until nap time (which should be right now). He didn't cry at all, though he seemed a little leery of staying alone. Mommy may have shed a few tears, but not a lot. We were ok! 

Pick up is at 2:45 and I can't wait to hear how his day was. 










Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

zmom said...

My goodness I can't believe our boys are starting school already! I'm glad George kept a watchful on him during his first day. Congrats Archer! <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...