Saturday, January 2, 2010

An anti-whine

I do a lot of ranting and whining, so here's a post that is intentionally not a bitch fest.

I am thankful that my family is safe and warm this cold dark winter night. Our electric bill is almost $200 cheaper this year than this time last year. We have a lot of nice things that we didn't think we would ever have.

I have a happy healthy little boy, and my life literally feels complete. My family asks a lot when we'll have more kids, or for the ones that know we don't want any more, they still ask if we've changed our minds. The answer is, and will stay no. I don't need anything else. My cup is full.

Archer is typically developing, he can do everything his peers can/should be doing at this age. He walks, runs, and chatters constantly. He's friendly, and loving. He goes out of his way love and snuggle us.

All in all, I'm thankful. : )

2 comments:

Rikki said...

I hate the "are you having more" question! I feel like you, when Brinley was born she completed our family, I couldn't ask for more than I have now. Our family is perfect. People don't seem to understand that. It drives me crazy.

(Sorry to turn your non-whine, into one of mine own!)

sally said...

No problem!! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...