Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to reality!

Tomorrow I go back to work, and Archer goes back to daycare. My classes start back Thursday night. This is going to be a busy spring!!

I must say, I'm ready to get him back on a steady schedule. We have been running like mad this entire break, we were home for maybe 3 whole days in 2 full weeks. We had Christmases and parties, shopping and movies and visitors. I need a few days with him in daycare to recoup.

And did I mention the laundry? : ) Let's just say, it's all washed, and our closets are empty!

I had a great week break though. I got to see my best friend and her little brother! He's the closest thing I've ever had to a brother, even though he had a monster crush on me for years. Her boyfriend came with her, and now we've planned a double date in 2 weeks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...