Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To school or not to school?

Chance asked last night if I wanted to go back to school.

I wanted to say, yeah! But instead we just talked about funding, etc.

Looking online today, I'm wondering if it's even feasible. It's there a good enough reason to spend money on furthering my education when it hasn't gotten me anywhere thus far.

I would love to be a principal or a counselor or a special ed director. But, do I want to spend a ton of money on going to school and chance not ever finding a job? We're pretty stationary, we own this house, it's paid for. I don't really want to move to a new town or area, and I know Chance doesn't. If we're gonna move it's gonna be out of state. : )

Man being a grownup is hard work.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...