Monday, August 8, 2011

Free Toy Story Party Invite Template

Last month I posted about creating my son's birthday party invites. Well, today I had to change the time and add some stuff which required me to wipe the entire text out, leaving me with a blank etch-a-sketch.

SO...I thought it would be nice if I shared the blank image with everyone so that the could make their own from the template.

 Here you go, a free Toy Story party invitation template! All you need to do is add text, which can be done in paint, picasa or your favorite editing software. Enjoy!


Today I had my invitations printed online at walmart. This template can be saved as a .jpeg image and is printable.



(Linked at I Heart Naptime)


Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing at the Pinworthy Projects Party!

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

This is so cute, and I am sure there are others who would love to use this template. I'm so sure, that I'm featuring you today! Thanks for sharing at Snips and Spice Sunday Slice.

Malory

http://snips-and-spice.blogspot.com/2012/08/saturday-is-special-day-party-features-6.html

Jess Cox said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! It is perfect my little man's Toy Story themed birthday party for his 3rd birthday (in Feb)! I'll be sure to do a shout out to ya for sharing it when I do!

Jess Cox said...

I am featuring your party invitations today at Cox's Corner! http://www.travisandjessicacox.com

Rebecca said...

Thank you! I had a great time using this template.

Rebecca

Mama Netas said...

thank you for this! it was so easy to use on publisher, "made" my friend's son's bday invite in 5 minutes!

CristyLynn said...

Wow, thanks for sharing your work!
Too late for invitations, but I'll use them in the party favors. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...