Sunday, August 23, 2009

School tomorrow

So, time is long gone for me to get a job teaching, school here started 2 weeks ago with the bigger schools starting last week. I was still holding out hope for a really big district about 45 minutes away, but I still haven't heard anything from them.

I feel a little torn about it. On one hand, it would have been nice to be a little freer with our money, but on the other I'm glad to be home.

So, with all of that said, I am 99% sure that I will be going back to school starting tomorrow. I still have to enroll, and tomorrow is the deadline for enrollment.

I decided to do this super last minute. I talked to my old advisor who said it should take me 4 semesters. I already have 6 hours finished and the total program is 32 hours plus a 150 hour practicum. I'm not sure if she's counting the practicum into that 4 semesters or not, but hopefully not.

Anyway, I'm really excited to feel like I'm doing something with my life again, but I'm also really anxious. I will only be gone on Monday from 5-11 and Tuesday from 5-8 (assuming I get to enroll in the classes I want) so it's not the time away, I think I'll enjoy having some time to myself.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Enjoy! I'm excited for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...