Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting Ready to Party!!

I have all the supplies I need: plates, cups, napkins, silverware.

I bought the cake mixes, because I'm a cheater. And I have the ingredients for the frosting. I bought a few trays from walmart to put everything on.

There isn't really a theme, but everything I've bought so far is green.

My best friend is coming early Friday to help me set up and I haven't seen her in 3 weeks, so I'm ready!!

Lastly, our backyard is a wreck! We had been saving our old couch to maybe give to my nephew or use in case of an emergency, I don't really know what we were thinking. But, with the prospect of birthday toys, plus the ones we have already bought, the couch is getting trashed.

Chance carried it out Sunday, but has yet to take it to the city dumpsters. We also have a dryer behind the garage that went out last week that needs to go to the dumpsters too.

The entire yard needs mowing, and the front needs weed-eating. My tomato plant is in shambles and needs cleaned up too.

Everything else would be great if the stinking, dying neighbor cat would stop getting it's nastiness on everything. Both of our lawn chairs have been scummed up with nasty hair, and then flies just swarm to where the hair is, it's really gross.

I've been trying to clean a little each day, so that just in case anyone wants to come hang out after my entire house will be nice and clean! Ready for it to be over with!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...