Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Children say the darndest things

While I'm grumbling and fighting with blogger to find a new background and banner that I am truly in love with, Archer is sitting next to me on the couch watching photos of himself from the flash drive. There are like 200 and he just sits and watches like a little Narcissus incarnate.

What made me literally laugh out loud was when he reached over, touched my leg, looked me in the eye as I turned and says, "Ma" and then looks back at the TV to tell me the picture show has ended.

Gotta love him.

Ps, I really don't think he's vain. I think it's past midnight and he's worn out tired. He's been zoning in the same spot for 20 minutes but refuses to go to sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie. E was laughing and giggling at herself in the mirror in the car the other day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...