Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful Day 3

I jokingly posted on facebook that nothing makes a woman want to kill her husband more than listening to him snore while she's up taking care of a baby. It's semi true. ;)

But in all honesty, today I'm so very thankful for my husband. He is my rock, my partner in life, love and parenting. We have been opposites from day one, but have grown to be each other's complement instead. He is my other half, my soulmate.

I'm thankful for what he does to provide for our family, both financially and emotionally. I'm thankful for the major sacrifices he makes to ensure we have what we need to survive. And I'm thankful for the little things he does every day to make sure I'm taken care of.

Thank you husband, in case you didn't realize it I appreciate you more than you know.

Our matching "soulmate" tattoo





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...