Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Day 2

Today I am thankful for perspective. I've posted about my attitude and perspective more than once, hey this is MY blog after all. :) I consider myself and very open minded person. I roll with the punches and try to find the silver lining in everything. I try to find perspective in every situation.

It can be very difficult at times to see the silver lining or the lesson to be learned from a hard situation, but it's always there. I believe that God is teaching me something and I try to find out what that lesson might be. Even in the hardest of moments, I know that God won't put me through something I can't handle, it is HIS will and I just need to follow where he leads.





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...