Thursday, November 8, 2012

Give thanks, literally (Day 8)

I received an email from Shutterfly today asking me to promote their newest holiday card program and as soon as I saw what it was I didn't hesitate. This is an AMAZING idea and I urge everyone to participate!

What do you need to do? Follow this link to Shutterfly's facebook page and create a card saying THANKS to our troops.

Everyone has someone they know and care about in the military, but many in the military are away from their loved ones this holiday season. A great way to show your thanks and appreciation is to send them a card with kind words and a photo of your family.

I am so thankful for the freedoms in this great country and my thanks goes to the men and women serving it.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...