Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend done!

This weekend was a whirlwind of activities. Friday Chance took my car and traded it it for a shiny new truck. My car had lots of issues and was edging closer to 150,000 miles every day (a 100 mile round trip daily commute was a killer). I miss being a car person already. I could speed through curves and park anywhere, but I will definitely enjoy the safety and security of something new (if not the payment).

Saturday was baby shower day. We had a great shower with family and close friends, getting lots of necessities and diapers. My sister cooked out and we made the guys come. It was a nice outdoor evening.

Today was a friend's daughter's birthday so we went to her bowling alley party. It was definitely fun and Archer enjoyed it until he was too exhausted to, causing us to go home early.

I got to spend some time with my best friend, which is also great. It was a wonderful weekend.

However, I imagine I'll be parked on the couch recovering tomorrow. I will feel a little guilty that while Chance is working away on our bedroom remodel I'll be lounging, but only a little. Growing a baby is hard work. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...