Sunday, July 10, 2011

Party Invites!

Because I know how much you care, I made Archer's party invites!! (All by myself!!) I'm super proud of myself, because mostly this is the kind of thing I start and get so frustrated at that I never finish. Well, I did it! Yay me. ;)

Have you barfed at my self praise yet? Thanks for that.

This was a photoshop project that I created by googling images of toy story characters. I had the idea of using the etchasketch, but wasn't sure how to implement it, so I did google toy story custom invites to get some ideas. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Individually cropping each image was tough, but I managed. : ) Hope Archer likes them, it's too late now. Here are my custom made Toy Story Party Invites:



(FYI: Feel free to use this template for your own party. All you would need is photoshop, and you can just use the fix tool to erase the writing I put in.)

Oh, and also, this is two things down (party decor and invites). The cake has been discussed. So now all that's left is buying presents. Oof. That's the hardest part I think. Any suggestions?




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...