Monday, March 21, 2011

Final Take

So...I went on a trip. An actual trip, no gutter minds here.

Overall, the week was long and tiring. Archer's entire nap schedule was thrown off and we did so many activities that we rarely had time to just sit and enjoy each other's company. I volunteered to be resident chef for the week, so I was busy making dinner each night. It was kind of fun to be cooking for everyone, though I was over it by the end of the week.

The plane ride home was easy and unstressful. Chance commented on how easy it was home as we were stopping a quarter of the way home for dinner. That's where the ease stopped. We had horrible service at Chili's in Gainesville, TX. Then, about 20 minutes after, we sat in traffic for 30 mins only to find out we had another 30 mins of 5mph until we could go again. We detoured off the interstate, and ended up being on the road an extra hour. It was awful.

Once we finally arrived home it hit me that we were actually gone, and Chance would be missing his friend. I hate that he doesn't have any friends close by so I've been chatting with BFF about coming down this summer to see us. He's already lived here once, but we will take him out to do things he never did while here.

Last night was such a late night, I was wiped out. Dragged to work today, and then had a ton of homework to finish tonight. Luckily, I had no class tonight so that really helped. Now it's 11:00 pm and I'm off to bed.

I'll update you on my life in general soon.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...