Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crunch Time

Ok. Two days out from our trip. Knowing we will be leaving our house for 10 days in less than 36 hours is really daunting.

Most of our laundry is washed, dried, and folded; ready to be packed. I have to stay late tomorrow at work to print our boarding passes. I'm trying to hard to not procrastinate and put things off, but with class and a kid I'm just stretched pretty thin.

One load lifted is my sister has consented to my 18 year old nephew house sitting. I was so worried about my house being open and unoccupied that this is a huge relief. I trust him, he's a wonderful kid.

Even with that weight lifted I'm still at Code Red stress level. I'll be so relieved when we wake up in NY on Friday. Until then...

PS, stayed tuned for trip frustration updates.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...