Monday, November 8, 2010

What's your favorite thing about...FREE?!?!

The other day I posted a blog about free, free, free holiday cards. Well here is the skinny on that deal.

First go to shutterfly.com and upload all of your pictures! I do this religiously, as it's the best place to get prints, and they store all your photos for FREE. (See, free again)

Then, check out their Holiday Card designs. This one is my favorite. I love how it lets the picture shine, but also enhances it a bit with holiday cheer.

They also have more traditional Christmas Cards that are super cute!

And last but not least, if you need some holiday gifts, they have awesome things like Calendars (who wouldn't love a photo calendar of my beautiful kid), Wall Art Canvases, and lots of others!!

My suggestion is: Go upload your pics, browse their cards (and pick out your favorite to get FREE) and then sign your little blog up to get free cards too!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...