Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bleh

I really need some motivation. Not even for anything specific, just overall motivation in some direction.

School is always just school, I don't mind learning, but it's the end result not the journey.

Work is just work, and some days I'm really fired up to make a difference, and it's those days my students crap out and don't want to participate, or some other crap thing happens.

Arch has been going through this phase where he wants to be a pain because he has learned how to. Earlier he was throwing his shoes because he can. He was yelling about a ball, as though he couldn't get it, but it was easily in reach right by his shoe.

I'm trying hard to get motivated to work out, but it's hard. I have no muscle tone in places that don't involve carrying Archer, so that's just about everything. I wanted to do p90x with Chance but it's above my ability level.

I want to do family pictures, but the aforementioned issue inhibits my want to document the way I look at the moment.

I was really wanting to get away for spring break. My uncle lives on the south Texas coast, but my mom doesn't want to, and I can't drive 10 hours alone with Archer.

This awful weather is just sickening and doesn't help anything. I think I'm in the early stages of cold weather depression. It has a real name, something affect, but I don't remember what.

I just feel so blah. Something needs to get better soon. I'm not even sure what, just something.

On an unrelated note, I was reading my zodiac the other day and read that the Scorpio (which I am) is a water sign. I'm sure I already knew this. But, it solidified in my mind a few things. I know the things listed in horoscopes and zodiacs are so objective and could fit almost anyone, but I definitely identify with so many of those characteristics. And I hate, hate, hate, and even fear fire a little. It actually scares the crap out of me. And I love rain, though not snow and ice, and I love swimming and other water related acivities. Like taking hour long baths when Arch sleeps. I'm a little like Darryl Hannah in Splash. If could stay in here that would just be heaven.

That's all for today folks. My blah-ness is affecting my whole existence. I can't even come up with 5 letter words in words with friends. I'm sure everyone is cursing me. Hopefully something will change soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Nobody said...

the "blehs" are definitely going around. i was just reading an article the other day about the winter blues... i feel your pain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...