Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Did you know?

--That I have never seen Gone with the Wind start to finish? But that I love Cat on a Hot Tin Roof?

--That I would love to up and move to a beach anywhere, as long as it was at least warm, but that my husband would never let me? We have considered buying a vacation home when we have better credit however, since we have no mortgage.

--That I am late for everything, unless it's important? I try not to be, I'm just not a very fast mover.

--That my best friend and I have known each other for more than 20 years, but have truly been best friends for almost exactly that long?

--That Chance drunkenly rubbed previously mentioned bff's boobs when we all lived together? She was too drunk to remember and he has felt guilty for 4 years about it until he confessed this year.

--That I could care less about that last one, but he was really worried I would be pissed?

--That I told her I was pregnant before I told him because he went to the movies with his parents?

--That I've only kissed 1 man, and 2 boys?

--Or that I've only ever made love with that same one man?

--Did you know I was just complaining about my brain not being very creative, and even wrote a blog whining about feeling blah, yet right after I churned this whole sucker out?

I feel a little better. Think I'll go work out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...