Wednesday, February 17, 2010

16 and pregnant

I watched this for the first time last night and I swear my iq dropped.

Seriously though, having a baby was hard, and there were so many things I didn't expect. But this, and I emphasize, girl, actually expected that her mom should just take care of her baby while she partied.

Honestly, if you have no husband or baby daddy, don't even expect to get to take baths, not to mention going to a high school party.

Speaking of the baby daddy, want to know her list of why she wanted to stay with him. He's hot. He was, WAS, a model. Now he's a washed up ex(supposedly) drug user who lives with his parents.

What draws girls to this? These guys aren't winners. They don't have cars, or jobs. I wouldn't even date a guy without a job, not to mention sleep with him.

Someone needs to pick out these girls and tell them daily how beautiful they are from day one. Let's build self esteem and stop showing these vapid self centered little brats on tv.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...