Monday, August 31, 2009

When I rule the world

Monday will be an official nothing day.

Everyone will still have to go to work, banks will be open, newspapers will be printed etc, but nothing major will be allowed to happen.

Things cannot be due on Monday.

Let me start this by saying, I love my husband, and I'm super sad that we don't get to spend as much time alone and just enjoy each other's company like we once could.

However, when Monday morning rolls around it's like my weekend from all the crap that happened Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It's my catch-up clean-up day because since he was home all weekend there are clothes and cups and plates and junk left in places that weren't there on Thursday.

My cousin has been spending a lot of time over here, he and Chance have been friends since 1st grade. Every weekend this past month he has been over. I have no problem with that, it's just one more person I have to pick up after. We've also been going to the boyfriend's house every weekend.

So, basically, I need a break from everything that I have going on during the weekend.

Today, I needed to drive to school, instead of just the distance center I go to, for some paperwork. I need to fax in my application for this job I found.

Guess what, it was Monday and I didn't do any of it! : (

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...