Wednesday, August 19, 2009

100th Post!

Nothing much going on in my life today, but I did notice something first thing this morning.

Archer looks different. His little face looks different today than it did last night when I put him to bed. I'm not sure that I'm ok with that. I'm not sure that I am ok with my baby going to bed and waking up looking like a little boy.

I'm waiting to see if my mom notices it when she comes for lunch.

Anyway, nothing much else to say, so I'll see ya later! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! for 100 posts! boo for babies growing up. :( almost every time i look at my son, i wonder where my little baby boy went. :( i try to look at my daughter and see the little girl that she's going to grow into, but i just can't imagine it. i try not to think about how fast they're growing up, and just enjoy them as they are right now, but it's hard sometimes.

Tamra said...

I keep looking at my little one and thinking the same thing. Holy crap- she looks like a little girl instead of a baby these days. It's so weird. I'm still thinking of her as an infant... not a rambunctious toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...