Saturday, July 18, 2009

So, I'm my mother, in case you were wondering.

Last night at dinner, my son starts saying, "NahNah" and shaking his head. I thought it was so cute, the first time he had done it. Didn't think anything of it. : ) He has been pointing his little finger while ranting for a while. Both are cute endearing little things!

Well, if you've been paying attention, he has been a bit of a pill lately. From trying to get things off of the tables to hitting, things he would be told no for.

How does this make me my mother? Well, my mother points her finger, and apparently so do I. He has even poked me while ranting at me. *rolls eyes and shakes head* So, obviously the head shaking comes from me as well. Today in the car he was trying to throw a fit while getting buckled, so I say, "No No" and shake my head! : )

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...