Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Friend Alice Cullen

Just made plans to meet with one of my very best friends Friday after my interview with the Dept of Ed. I haven't seen her since March I think. Ugh.

Just for those of you who don't know Joy (nicknamed Joyful, and it fits like a glove let me tell you) she is very reminiscent of Alice from Twilight.

She's small and petite and one of the most beautiful people I know. She's super perky and has the tendency to tackle/hug you when it's been a while since she's seen you. She always looks nice where ever she goes. Everything has it's place and she makes sure it goes there. She works hard and gets things done. I'm telling you, I think Stephenie Meyer knows her and she truly is where Alice came from. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...