Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Maybe things are settling down?

So, my kitchen has been cleared of Chance's boyfriend's things. He came last night to pick up the TV. Chance of course had gone to bed at 730 so I talked to him for a while.

He actually seems to be serious about divorcing his wife. That's a good start, they really bring out the worst in each other, never a good start for a marriage.

My reunion was really the only major thing I had planned this summer other than VBS so now I'm just on the down hill glide until I have to get a job.

I go Friday to interview with the TCRP (Teacher Commission for Readiness and P..something) and have the opportunity to do a professional development thing that day as well. The school my sister worked at had a teacher resign so I am going tomorrow to turn in my resume and hope that I could work there...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...