Monday, July 27, 2009

Feeling the need to clarify.

Last week when I was professing my desire to have more of a life, and thus hoping to move halfway across the country I hope it didn't sound as though I thoroughly unhappy with my life the way it is. I'm not.

I am happily married to my best friend. I am the mother of a wonderful little boy whose smile brightens my day. I have two amazing parents and a MASSIVE extended family that are there for me in all my endeavors.

I have a bachelors degree in a field I believe in, even if I'm not sure if it's what I want to do with my life. I have some graduate hours that I would love to finish before I'm old and gray.

I have some of the best friends in the world. My bff (I would never use such silly language in my everyday life, but we have been inseperable since kindergarten even if she did move 8 hours away.) knows how to make me laugh and not only would, but could kick the ass of anyone who crossed me. If I begged enough, she would probably pack her life up and move across country with me. (hint, hint)

I really do have a normal, blissful life. I am proud of all of my accomplishments. I'm content. I just would like to step out of my comfort zone and challenge myself just a little.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...