Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Clean your face!

Archer absolutely hates having a dirty face, ok?

Well, last night Chance is sitting the floor while I rub lotion on the massive sunburn covering his back. Archer is having fruit in his highchair in the living room because we never eat at the table. Other than fruit, he still has a little bit of supper left on his tray, creamy chicken and noodles.

I guess he had a problem with how dirty his hands and face were because he stretches over as far as he can trying to wipe his hands on a throw blanket that is folded in a chair next to his high chair.

I tell Chance to get him, because my hands are covered in lotion. So what does he do, the obvious man thing: He gets him down, doesn't wipe his face and hands with the towel I had on the back of the chair and puts him in the floor.

What does Archer do? Pulls himself up to the chair with the throw in it, pulls the throw to the edge and wipes his hands and face with it.

I ask what the point of getting him down was if he wasn't going to clean him off and his answer is:

I didn't know he was going to do that.

WTH? How did you not know he was going to do that. He has spent the past 5 minutes trying to do it, and now you give him free reign to do it and don't clean him off.

Men.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...