Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Archer's Journey, One Year Later

It's been one year since we started putting pieces together and realizing that something just wasn't right. I'm going to be posting about milestone dates and just reliving some of the days and moments we went through as a family and the things my brave little boy went through. I want to remember these things but I also want to be able to tell him his story as well. He remembers somethings, and he has a little bit of insight, but he doesn't remember everything and I know his memories will fade as he gets older.

Posts about Archer's Journey:
Vision Changes
January 29th
The Week After
January 22nd
January 6th

Author's Note: The earlier posts will be short so that I'm not adding information that we didn't have at that time. I wish I had been writing this down as it happened.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...