Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 4th 2013, Part One

Today the bottom of my world fell out from underneath my feet.

After weeks of him just not quite being himself, we took our oldest son to the emergency room at Children's hospital for some tests. We were triaged in quickly and within two hours had a ct scan and terrible news.

He has a large mass on the left side of his brain. We don't know anything else at this point.

I feel as though someone punched me in the stomach. Hard. I don't want this for my little guy. I want him to grow to be big and strong and not have to deal with this pain and fear. I want him to be happy and healthy.

I am so scared. How do you tell other people that your baby has something like this happening? How do you recover? I'm so heartbroken and sad, but I know more than anything he needs a strong happy momma. So that's what I'll be for him.

(Write's note: I wrote this Monday night at the hospital, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew before I shared it.)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Big big hugs to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...