Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful Day 13

This is going to seem really silly, but today I'm thankful for Facebook. I warned you.

But all those cousins I talked about? Well only a few live nearby. The rest range from an hour away to 20 hours away, but I still am able to keep up with their lives, interact with them, and feel even a little bit of those old days because of Facebook. One cousin (who is like an uncle)'s ex wife is one of my biggest fans on facebook and I love her just as much now as I did as a child.

I also met this really awesome group of women when I was pregnant with Archer and I've been able to not only keep up with them, but develop a true friendship with so many of them. I don't question sharing my life with them because we have been friends for nearly 5 years now. I've met several and would love to meet all of them. I have constant companions, all I need is an internet connection.

So thanks Mark, for stealing the idea from those Winklevosses.





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...