Sunday, September 9, 2012

Forty Weeks

I've made it to 40 weeks. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

My next doctor's appointment isn't until Thursday, which I'm pretty upset about since my due date is tomorrow. I wasn't begging or complaining last week, but now I'm done. Baby is full term, big enough, lungs and brain are healthy; get him out! I'm far enough progressed that risk of c-section is low, so I'm definitely put out with my doctor's decision to make me wait four days to even come back for an appointment to discuss an induction.

I'm blessed that Chance has time at home that we weren't expecting, but still. I am so uncomfortable, with a ton of pressure down low and my entire abdomen aching from the weight of the baby.

I will miss the loving, sweet, fun parts of being pregnant, but never the last weeks. I would much rather be holding my 8 pound baby in my arms than my tummy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...