Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Sponsoring over at Cait.Create!

If you saw my post yesterday about motherhood, then you saw my link to Cait+Create

Caitlyn recently posted that she was seeking advertisers (FREE) for her blog. Her reasoning was simple, she had a little help getting her blog off the ground and now she would like to help others. 

I immediately emailed her to jump in on the opportunity. There is nothing in the blog world more rewarding than getting new readers to enjoy your words, so I hope this provides a little of that. 

I am so grateful for this opportunity. To be displayed in her blog as a sponsor is awesome. I hope that you all check her blog out (there is some great stuff there) and that you will stick around awhile, as I plan to guest post there in the near future. 





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...