Sunday, October 3, 2010

Twenty Five

I will be turning twenty five this year. I'm sure that doesn't seem like much, but to me it is. I've been worried about turning 25 for a few years now. It's a mile stone, it's a quarter of a century, it's a big deal to me. Twenty five. Really.

So instead of worrying and crying and blah blah about it, I've decided to put a positive spin on it. Throughout my twenty fifth year, I plan to blog about my life past, present and future in a more whole way than I ever have. I plan to do this via my blog, as a way to keep the memories in a place that I can access them later, AND so that I can keep this blog up more and develop it. I currently have eleven readers. I would like to at least double that.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but that's kind of the idea here. This is my 25th year resolution. I will blog regularly, about my life, and the goings on in my world. Hope you stick around to find out how it goes.



Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Nobodys Nothings said...

good idea! when i turned 25 i took it kinda hard. now i have a hard time remembering if i'm 27 or 28. i think 30 just might kill me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...