Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Craving

I have been having cravings lately of the most selfish kind.

I not only want, but feel as though I need time alone. It's so great that Archer is in a bedtime routine so that I can take extra long baths all alone.

I feel like my drive time to and from work just isn't long enough to satisfy my need to be alone.

I know that sounds awful, but my sanity needs a break from voices, wants, needs, trash, dishes, and laundry.

I don't really think Chance minds, because that's when he works out. I even tried to work out with him, but my body is still in shock and extreme pain from the first P90x routine. I think I need to work my way up a little, and not just jump right in.

Eh, for now I'll stick to the hottest of baths.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...