Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back to work!!

Finally. I got to go back to work today. It felt good to be doing something.

Also, I FINALLY got a work computer. That will make my life so much more enjoyable, and efficient if I might say so. Of course, one glance at my calender (at three o clock mind you) reminded me that I have an IEP due tomorrow. Apparently I was still stuck in January. Hopefully the parents can come in tomorrow! oops.

The weather wasn't so bad today. It was still chilly, but only misty, not rainy. That helped my mood also.

My cousin and aunt who usually go skiing for spring break mentioned they were tired of winter weather. SO, I suggested we load up and go to my uncles in South Texas. Even though it's always cooler there on spring break than summer or fall, it's still warmer than it is here. The idea that we might get to see some kind of beach really lifed my mood. : )

I'm almost on cloud 3.

1 comments:

-_- said...

hi there

you are chosen by sharm to represent your country in the first international blog
WUB (World United Bloggers)
the aim of this blog is to prove to the world that the difference in our languages and religions and colors doesn't make us hate each other and we can make this world better if we say our opinion with a respect to the opinion of the others
if you are agree to join us please send e-mail with your nick name , age , country and your blog address on sharm_lover@hotmail.com to send you activation mail which makes you read every thing about the WUB (World United Bloggers) and it's aims

we are more than 250 bloggers now ! and we hope to grow more and more
www.worldub.blogspot.com
thanks

Sharm
N.B : this is not a spam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...