Monday, September 7, 2009

Need another Monday

Mondays are not the bane of my existence as they are others.

Mondays are generally my make up days from the weekend.

This being a holiday weekend, Monday is going to be Tuesday this week, but I still have a TON to do.

This week is going to be super busy. The fair in the town I grew up in is this weekend. It's a great place to go and just catch up with people from high school. It's a really great family atmosphere and the games and ride tickets are 50 cents each, with nothing needing more than 3 tickets.

My mom, sister and I are going and taking the kids every night, then the parade is Saturday. My sister and her husband are entering a float.

Chance was teasing me about being excited about it, but it's really just something to do. : )

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...