Saturday, August 8, 2009

Warning: Sugar Coma!!!

Just finished the test cupcakes, and am about to die. I really and truly feel sick.

Oh, did I mention I used HALF the sugar called for in the frosting?

Other than that, I am super impressed with myself. The cake is so soft and moist. The frosting (while sweet as hell) is rich and creamy, and just perfect.
I put one on a plate, and couldn't finish it. I made 24. Luckily, I am going to
weekly family dinner at my grandpa's house. When I was a kid, he would always make a cake every Sunday. He's out of that habit now, so I'll take these to him.

One might think, that with all the cake he had left over and the fact that he ate on it all week he might be slightly over weight. NOPE, he struggles to weigh 125 at 5 feet 10 inches. Sickens me. My only male first cousin is just like this. Punks.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...