Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why do we fight sleep?

Archer has now been up since 830 this morning, possibly earlier, but I didn't get him out of bed until 830. He took a 30 minute nap earlier, at like 8pm, but only because he just decided to wake up at 830, it was not intended to be a nap. He has since had an 8oz bottle, (usually only has 6 because it has taken him since then to finish the 8 oz) and some of my oatmeal.

He is wide awake playing and squawking on the couch. I am so freaking tired. I don't generally take naps when he does during the day just because I don't need them, but man today I needed it. And to top it off Chance is usually off on Fridays which gives me a little bit of a break, but not tomorrow. They only worked half a day yesterday so they are working tomorrow. (FYI:Chance and my dad work together, so when I say they I mean my dad also.)

Plus, it's raining, so it's super cool in the house and it's thundering the soft sleep inducing thunder. Well, sleep inducing for everyone except my son.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...