Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Seriously?

After bragging about my great husband earlier, I now have to bring him down a few notches.

I get home from the store and he is home from work. I had laid some steaks out and he, like the grill master he is, had them cooked already. I made his plate and something to drink because he looked wiped out. He was acting odd so I asked if everything was ok. He said everything was fine he was just really tired. I let it go.

Seven-thirty rolls around and is going to bed. This isn't uncommon, but doesn't happen but once a month or so. I get it, he gets up at 430 and isn't home until after 5. I get that he is tired, so I'm totally fine with it.

Archer is sleepy and at 8 goes to bed. Chance comes to the living room at 9 wondering why I didn't come in and "talk" to him when Archer went to bed.

Seriously, if you are so tired that you need to go to bed at 730 you are too tired to "talk."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...