Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm a Grown-Up

I've gone back and forth on doing this for a long time, but I have made a commitment to this blog and I plan to see it through.

You may or may not have noticed that when you followed the link in your feed it redirected you to...www.ablessedexistence.com. I bought my own domain! Yay. 

This feels like such an adult thing to do. I own a little piece of cyberspace. Well, not really, but I own the name of this page. :)

I've also set up an email address and added a button in the sidebar, just in case you ever feel the need to send me an email, it's there.

Lastly, if you've linked to me via button, I have updated the address there so you might want to update it on your blog as well as in your feed/reader.







Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Nobodys Nothings said...

Congrats! i remember how excited i was to get my own domain. :D it's like buying a house instead of renting an apartment. in cyberspace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...