Thursday, November 18, 2010

How's Your Skin?

Or, maybe I mean, How do you feel in it?

I've always been over weight, but I'm honestly ok with how I look. I would love to lose some weight, but I don't freak out and stress about it. It naturally fluxuates, and I could work harder to lose, but I'm too caught up in life (and excuses) right now.

I can always rely on the things I do like about myself to keep my self esteem boosted. I don't really need outside input to feel good about myself, but there are people and the things they say that always helps.

How do you feel in your skin? Are you ok with enough of yourself that you are ok with the whole? Is there anything or anyone who makes you feel better?




Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Nobodys Nothings said...

i'm okay with me, as in "i won't be taking drastic measures to change anything about me physically any time soon."

realistically, i really hate the way i look 75% of the time. 75% of the time, my nose is too big, my face is too pimply, my hair is too short, my eyes are too narrow, my boobs are too saggy, my stomach is too flabby, my feet too big, and my back fat too squishy. i don't even like the color of my eyes anymore, as age has dulled them from their youthful sparkling brown. oh, and my head is shaped funny, and is heavy as a rock. (seriously- i can't do sit ups because it hurts my neck more than my abs, and i've had boyfriends actually comment on the unusual weight of my head. i'm weird.)

i also realize that i am WAY overly critical about myself, and probably have a touch of body dysmorphic disorder, so i try very hard not to take my thoughts too seriously. my husband thinks i'm sexy, and has even said that although i've gained weight, i've gained it in "all the right areas". about 50% of the time i believe him. :)

and there you have today's episode of "things no one else knows about me".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...