Sunday, October 31, 2010

Busy Life

My life has been fairly busy lately. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. It either creates more chaos in life, or shows that my life is full.

I spent the first part of the week working on a several page essay/case study take home test. It was a killer. Wednesday, I also had class and forgot my computer so I had to actually take notes. *gasp*

Thursday, we made plans with one of my best friends who has a little girl close to Archer's age to go to the zoo. Then, we found out the zoo closed early. So we made plans to go to a pumpkin patch. But I couldn't get off work soon enough. So, then we decided to go see Santa who was visiting a shopping center. BUT, as all things crazy go, we missed him too. Either way, we had a great time just eating out for dinner and letting the kids play. They actually played and got along really well. And they LOVE to kiss.




Saturday was trick or treat day locally, so we went with family around my home town. Lots of fun. I wish we had that super small town feel here, but we don't. I'm still hoping someday we find that town that has feeling, but also has the amenities of a bigger town. Someday...

Anyway. That's my crazy busy week. Hopefully I'll be back to my regular bloggy self this week.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Nobodys Nothings said...

just think of it as "full of chaos". :) you can always come to KC! this city is literally nothing but a million small towns smashed together trying to call themselves a big city. you can live 30 minutes outside of the "big city" and literally have a full on country bumpkin life. you can also live ten minutes from everything (like we do) and live in a comfortable suburban home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...