Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's up?

In case you were wondering, lately I've been a little busy. A friend told me the other day that they just didn't have time to read.

This friend is an undergraduate student with no kid or husband. So while her days are packed full of nothing. I've been entertaining Archer (and Chance), I've been doing weekly homework assignments for 3 graduate classes, and trying to get some summer reading done. I've also made a few shopping trips, as ON's jeans were on sale, and last night I met my bff and another friend for dinner and a movie.

So, please know I'm reading all the blogs on my list, but mostly on my phone where it's hard to comment.

Summer is winding down, and I love being home, I'm starting to look forward to work. Ahhh..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...