Friday, July 23, 2010

Midnight Booty Call?

So, Chances phone just rang from a number I didn't know. I answered because he's asleep and my mom always said to answer any calls after 10, it's probably an emergency.

Turns out, it's some chick. She asked if she had the wrong number, said she was looking for a guy. I (not so politely) informed her it was my husbands phone.

She then asked if he had a goatee and darker skin. I said, "Yeah, kinda." It needs to be said that at this point I'm about to blow a gasket.

She tells me his number and asks if that's what she called. I again say yes. She asks if he hangs out with someone, I say I don't know the name.

Then she tells me to hang on. Which, btw, is really rude. But I do. Then she says, "Oh, sorry. Wrong number."

I heard in the background she was supposed to dial 3333 instead of the 3300 that Chance's number is.

But still, I was freaking at first. He's lucky it was a wrong number.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...