Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a nice, crisp day in October!

I woke up this morning to an extremely cool house. This is October weather to the core.

I got up bright and early (with some help from the monster formerly known as Archer) and got dressed. I bundled him up and left him with his daddy so I could go get some donuts. We never eat donuts. But today it just sounded great.

Later today, I have to go to my neices birthday party, and then tonight is game night.

Thankfully I'll have a little time to myself for a while. : )

2 comments:

Nobody said...

mmmmm... you make me want a pumpkin donut and apple cider. i never eat either, but they sound really good right now.

Nobody said...

you....have a blog award, that you may collect on my blog if you wanna play along! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...